CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

ways to get people to stop calling you!!

today my sisters friend would not stop calling!!! so i finally just answered the phone and said "Hola". then my sisters friend chelsey said "ummm... is mckinley there?" so i said "sorry i dont speak english, i only know how to say i dont speak english in english" . she just paused so i just started saying all of these made up words like, dunakemdala, and all of these wierd words. she hung up. and of course she called again so i said "hola? stop calling me number!!!." she hung up as fast as she could and didnt call back. i am a PRO!!

5 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I will hire you to get rid of all of the salsemen that keep calling to sell me health insurane, yes?

Heidi said...

That's so funny--I wonder if that girl Chelsey will ask McKinley if she has a spanish-speaking relative living with her! Let us know if she tries to call again!

Lani said...

You need to learn your Spanish so that you can really speak a different language. Also tell your mom you need a cell.

Jill Johnson said...

So how bout a new post Johnson Kids!!

camille kempton said...

Carter, thanks for the tip on how to get rid of an annoying caller. I will try that on Kennedi when she calls me every five minutes after I have left the house.
Oh by the way, trying to speak chinese works well too.