CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ATTACK OF THE EVIL PANTS!!!


No not really. its just some pants that r made of cardboard. well maybe not made of cardboard but they r Cumorah pants. same thing. Cumorah is the new private school im going to and the pants feel like they r made of card board. So its ok no evil cardboard pants r going 2 attack u but they might make me walk around funny because they r freakn stiff!






ps. they rnt cardboard i was jk.

7 comments:

Paula said...

Carter, You are so funny!! I think your pants are stylin' (is that a good word for them). And I bet you look darn handsome in them! Let me know how the first day of school is.
pnoorda!csm-construction.com
I would love you to e-mail me. I love to get e-mails. Love you, Nunn

Jill Johnson said...

Oh take a pill! The shorts will be just fine as soon as I wash them. They also look very nice with the powder blue Cumorah polo shirt you get to wear!! I love you.

Keli said...

Ha ha. You have to wear cardboard pants. That's gonna be one massive wedgie!

jill said...

Are those pants standing up by themselves? You are such a nerd! I think Kendell will think you are hot in your uniform! Im still looking forward to getting you back for pinching me the other night!

Heidi said...

Carter, you're hilarious--you should post a picture of you modeling your school uniform!

jill said...

Carter I about jumped out of my chair looking what was wrong with this picture. Real funny. Where did you find that?

camille kempton said...

Wow! Those pants look pretty stiff! I hope they don't chaf. That could be ......uncomfortable.
Next your mom will say straight jackets are required. jk. i'm sure you'll love going to that OTHER school.