CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tug a War!!!


today when we were taking pictures chester grabbed gracies little headband and started THE* Tug a War. gracie pulled as hard as she could but just couldnt win. she was helpless against the wrath of the evil puppy, CHESTER. but then the totally awesome super carter came to the rescue!!! Using my super buff arms i picked up the evil 3ton CHESTER. i carried him away in the middle of the desert (the kitchen) and flew back to see gracie. THE END

6 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Carter you rock! I am so glad you were there to save Gracie, what would she do without you? Love you buddy

Liesl said...

I wish I had a big bad super hero that lived in my house!

Heidi said...

Way to save the day Carter! Love that picture!

Jill Johnson said...

Thanks for making fun of Nelson. Nobody ever gets Nelson. I laughed hard.

camille kempton said...

That is the cutest picture ever and Carter you are such a stud to save Gracie!

jill said...

Carter you have started a terrible thing at my house. My kids have watched Charly the Unicorn at least a million times and they all talk just like that. I am going CRAZY!!! Thank you!