CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Olympics Man!!!

today in utah we whent to the olympic place it was way cool. there was a swimming pool with ski jumps surrounding it. there was one jump where u got like 1 ft. of air then one that gave u like 5 ft. then one that gave u like 10 ft. then the last one was huge!! it was straight up!! i dont know how many ft. that one gaveu because nobody jumped that one. we went to alot of stores. my sisters got alot of clothes but i didnt get much. just a fuzzy face guy from the toy store. my mom is going to dinner with Jill my dads sister, i think. Jill (not my mom) is bringing her boyfriend Chad. i wanted to go and see him but i have to get babysitted. ( :

6 comments:

Lani said...

The park sounds pretty cool! Can't wait to hear about it when you get to do it. I was hoping that you would go out to dinner so you could tease your Aunt and embarras her. Sounds like your having fun, have you done any BMX?

jill said...

Carter I am starting to think you are just all talk and you dont dare to meet Chad! I am planning a trip to come to Las Vegas so I can come and take you and Kendal to dinner!!! Park City is fun huh! Next time you come lets go ride the Alpine slide. You will love it!

Paula said...

Carter, You are a DUDE!! You are the cutest 11 year-old grandson that I have. I love U
Nunn

Liesl said...

How am I supposed to get the REAL scoop on Jill and Chad if you don't go??? Sounds like you had fun in Park City! Kalin and Cruz say "HI". We miss you!

Heidi said...

Park City is a fun place--I've heard the Olympic Park is cool. Sorry that shopping with your mom and sisters isn't much fun for ya!

jill said...

If you start embarresing my mom and THE CHAD we`ll have atleast something in comin.have fun emberresing my mom!!!!
-Ashly