CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

ten reasons why Gracie is the bomb

why she is the bomb 1. she is so cute
2. if anyone is in a bad mood they look at Gracie and becomes as happy as spongebob.
3. she is so cute. (sorry shes just so cute!)
4. she is so cute even the puppies love her!
5. because she is my sister
6. everybody likes her so me and my family get alot of attention
7. because i love her
8. she is just so cute!!!!!!!!!
9. because she has a bald spot
10.just because shes cool like that!.

3 comments:

Keli said...

How about 10 reasons why Nunn is the bomb?

Leavitt Crew said...

Wow! I now think Gracie is the bomb too. I do have to agree, she is so darn cute.

camille kempton said...

How sweet. Carter has a sensitive side. I do think Gracie is the bomb right after Brigg. She is so cute and rollie pollie that I just want to bite her! I'm sure you were cute when you were a baby too Carter so don't get jealous.