CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

first day at Cumorah

my first day went good. i met all my teachers, mrs. augney (math and science), mrs. collins (history and i forgot the other one), mrs. goff, (literature and writing) mr. tagger (P.E.)
seniora van (spanish), mrs. handy (music) and i have a few more specials but i cant remember them very good. i have 40 minutes each class and 5 minutes in between. im getting alot more homework because of all my classes. my cardboard pants are ok because my mom washed them. i wasnt so excited about tucking in my shirt but most teachers dont notice it if u dont tuck them in, but just in case i fold my shirt under so it looks like i have my shirt tucked in. there is only like 17 kids in my class and only one 6th grade class. its kind of crazy in middle school because u have to put stuff in ur lockers, switch classes every 40 minutes and make shure my shirt is still rolled up so it looks like i have my shirt tucked in all at the same time. but it makes school go by faster.

8 comments:

camille kempton said...

carter, :D :D :D
:D :D :D
that sucks you have to tuck your shirt in and wear a uniform. The only uniform i have to wear is my gym shorts and gym shirt for P.E. Sounds like your doing good. I'm good besides one teacher,that is my english teacher. She is my advisory teacher to. her name is Mrs.Sunsted,she's freaky and old! from:kendal

Lani said...

You sound just like your Dad. I am glad that you are liking your school and your pants aren't cardboard anymore. You should pin your shirt so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Heidi said...

Sounds like your first day went pretty well--it will get better. I bet it's nice only having 1 6th grade class. Thanks for sharing with us about your new school!!

Liesl said...

I am glad you like school! I am glad I don't have to worry about all that stuff. I only worry about what holiday vest I am going to wear! I can't wait to hear more about your school so keep writing.

camille kempton said...

Carter, I'm glad all went well at that "other" school. Be careful, your teachers will be watching for any wardrobe malfunctions! If i was you i would duct tape your shirt under and then you wouldn't have to worry about it all day but then that would make the day go slower. I'm sure people can give you some great suggestions.

Meg & Josh said...

Glad you had a good first day, Cart! Also glad your pants aren't cardboard anymore, that would suck!

camille kempton said...

carter,

you wont belive what i saw.a girl had blue hair at my school.in my p.e class there is a girl with blond and red hair and she does her hair really weird.miss ya at school, but i'll see ya around!
-kendal

camille kempton said...

hey carter! i'm so glad that you had a good day!! i can't wait to hear more!
-halli :)