CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Utah

While I was at Utah I had an awesome time. I stayed at my grandmas house. We whent and picked pumpkins then painted them. We also had a halloween party. I was a hobo. I had a shopping cart and my teeth were painted black. it was fun. there was also a corn maze at the pumpkin patch. It wasnt much, just a few turns and one entrance. there wasnt even an exit! it just leads you in a circle. oh yeah, if any of you didnt see, I redid my blog!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

If you would post more often, you would get more comments. Soon enough you can post about your new haircut!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Finally an updated post!! The new look of the blog is sweet Carter! You need to post a picture of you as a hobo! Utah trip sounded fun---are you going back up for Thanksgiving?

jill said...

I love your new look! We had fun with you guys when you were here! We miss you guys so much! Hanna was talking about Gracie and she said That baby did steal my blanket Mom!!! Do you think she will ever forget? Cant wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Love you guys!

camille kempton said...

Nice job Carter! Glad you had fun in Utah. Have you returned the stolen, I mean borrowed, shopping cart yet? Oh and the haircut is a keeper.