CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Last Primary Program

last sunday we had a primary program, but not just any old primary program, My Last!!! Its ok though because im going to be a decan. The program was fun i had to,or i got to sing I Know My Redeemer Lives. It was cool when the sunbeams sang there sunbeam song. try saying that five times fast. i messed up my second time. there wasnt to many crazy kids for once at the program for once. im kind of bummed that that was my last program but i think ill be ok.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I thought you sounded great yesterday---the sunbeams was my favorite part.
Have a great turkey day in Utah!!

Jill Johnson said...

What do you mean no crazy kids, didn't you hear Sam yell in the Microphone? So Sam

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.