CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Volcano Project


I have to do a volcano project for science. I was going to put like fire crackers in it and light my volcano on fire, but my teacher didnt like that idea, so i am going to use diet coke and mentos. ive already tested it in my backyard an ive decided hat im going to use 5 mentos in one coke bottle. my volcano is made out of green salt dough built around a coke bottle. i dont have a picture of it yet but ill get one

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Can't wait to see a picture of the volcano Carter--sounds awesome! Are you excited to be going to Utah next week for Thanksgiving? I know we are!!

Liesl said...

Are you trying to get kicked out of that private school Carter? I think your volcano is going to shoot to the ceiling! It will be cool though! See you soon.

jill said...

Carter I think you should bring the stuff to demonstrate this with you to Utah. We could do it at Karlas house on Thanksgiving!!! I think everyone would love that!!! Cant wait to see you guys!

Casey said...

Your blog is pretty cool. You will have to help me update mine! Can't wait to see the volcano you will have to show my kids they will love that. Lani

camille kempton said...

Sounds pretty sweet! I can't wait to see it. It sounds like you take after your father in the explosives area. Scary!