CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

FREAKEN COCKROACH!!!!

Stupid Cockroach! one night i was reading with my book on my bed and i see this little thing crawl across my book. i looked closer and it was a stupid cockraoch!!!! i screamed and ran out of my room. i got my mom and she killed it with a shoe. i changed my sheets and whent to sleep. the next morning i got up. to do my hair i have to fill up my sink and dunk my head in the sink. (i have serious bed head!) while my head was in there i saw another stupid cockroach jump out of the little hole that lets the water in if it gets to full. I Hate Stupid Cockroaches already so i went crazy so i sprayed it with my axe spray that killed it in the water then it went down the drain and it was DEAD!!! from now on i will always hate stupid cockroaches!!! p.s. sorry i havent been writing on my blog. p.s.s. the reason i dont capitalize my i,s is because when i am not i school i dont have to (correct grammar) as my teacher would say. peace!!!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I told you not to tell anyone about the cockroaches!!! You went and blogged about it? now the whole world will know. For all of you afraid to come to our house now, I have called Bulwark and they are going to make an extra visit this month. please note: Those are the first and second cockroaches I have ever seen in my house.

Heidi said...

Eewww!!! Um, maybe we don't want to come for brunch on Sunday if you have a roach problem---J/K!!

Lani said...

You are to funny Carter! That would've freaked me out too.

jill said...

Hey Carter update your blog!!!!