CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my weekend

i had a super duper extra fun freakn awesome weekend this week. and i would like to share my weekend with all of you fellow bloggers. here i go!

first off on friday i forgot what i did.

on saturday i put flags together at the church with the scouts and then i went over to the mckees house.

on sunday i went to church and the nishes came over and had dinner

(be careful this part gets really intense)!!!

on monday i woke up at 5:30! hold on, let me repeat that. 5:30! to put up flags for scouts. i came home with jonah and i went to his house with Benson,and Kevin.(kevin is my friend who can dance really good).we played halo and rockband until Scot laydlaw came over (also known as Scotty)and Cameryn Ehlert( sorry if i spellt your name wrong.)came over. after that we went to the Centennial skate park for an hour. after theat we went back to jonahs house and played rockband. then we invited Halli and kendal to come with us to the Betsy skate park. and when we left we tried to cram me,scotty,jonah,kevin,halli,kendal,benson,cameryn,spencer,and Bensons mom into a little van. she dropped the boys off at the church and we picked up flags. while we were putting them away one of the leaders noticed that none of the 100 flags were folded very good . so we had to redoo all 100 of them. after that me and benson went to my house where we had a little party. after that i went asleep. (i told you that was intense!

9 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

wow carter i think i will fall over 5:30! i can't even do that! love ya!

Heidi said...

Wow, what an awesome weekend! It was really cool to drive thru the neighborhood on Monday and see all the flags - great job!!

jill said...

Carter you are a nut!! Im glad you had such a great weekend but really it sounds like you had a great Monday??? On Monday it snowed like crazy here. We measured 18 inches at our house. So it was not a great Monday here. I forgot it was even Martin Luther King day so we skipped our party. Cant wait to see you guys next month!

Liesl said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend.Is rockband fun?

Anonymous said...

carter i think its time to update your blog.

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend

Ashly said...

thats not an intense weekend!!! on Friday,it was my moms b-day. We made her neclase but were buying her present in Disney Land. After that we went to the Library with my friend Mattie. then we went to our dads and watched the new sponge bob, Pest of the West. Then we went to bed at 11:30, let me repeat that 11:30!!! then we woke up at 8:30, ya 8:30!!! then we went to Kayts soccer game then to my soccer game. We played against a huge girl. She was like twice my size!!! She "axedently" kicked my foot and Im still limping.Then we went and got pizza and played at this park in West Jordan. It was HUGE and was made like an olden day castle. Then we went to grandmas and watched lots of tv then chad and my mom came before they went to dinner and chad wore this hideous shirt I mean kill a BLIND person hideous. then we came home and watched Stomp the Yard. Then we woke up a little late so me and kayt didnt go, good thing too. the people that were going to meet us there didnt go, their little bro got sick. And here I am writing to you how intense my weekend was!!! Beat that!!! ;~) now thats intense!!!

Ashly said...

oh yah I forgot something, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Cousin Rachel Johnson speaking...

I have a new blog in which you can read all about how wonderful I am: http://disillusionrachelanna.blogspot.com/

(You will not be able to access Organized Chaos anymore, but don't feel too bad about yourself just yet...)