CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SRRY!!!!!!!!!

ive been grounded for three weeks and i was losing it!!! im so happy i can blog again. well anyway last night i had a fun time at our anual noorda party. we got a jumper(that was my favorite part)that was really fun.oh yeah, and look at all these cool faces i can write!!

( : ( ; ( - ; ) :(:

oh ya and thanks for trying to convince my mom to get me to be able to play on the computer. now try convincing her to get me a cell phone.

5 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I'm glad you have your computer privaledges back Carter. Now lets see if we can keep them.

Heidi said...

Oh, what a mean mom you have!! J/K Glad you're back with us Carter and I feel so privileged to be one of your links!!

I don't think I can convince your mom about a cellphone...see I'm one of those crazy moms who thinks children don't need cell phones-at least until they're 16 and driving.

Keli said...

Glad you're back, Carter.

Let's work on that cell phone thing, k? Maybe if you can keep the water away from the 'puter, she'll do it!

camille kempton said...

Carter, I missed you. I've had to send all my wise cracks to your dad through your moms blog. And I see you got back at your mom by removing her link. Glad to see that the Dixons and ours are at least interesting enough to make it on.Later.

Casey said...

Get the kid a cell phone. All eleven year olds deserve to have one. At least Sam will call him every 5 minutes and not me.